Ófalu is a Hungarian German village (Ohwala) situated on the border of the counties Tolna and Baranya, on the eastern side of the Mecsek mountain. The village became depopulated during the occupation of the Turks, German immigrants came from the territory of Hessen in the years after 1750.The 96% of the population is still of Hungarian German origin with its own dialect. The Rockenbauer tourist route leads through the village. Tourists are welcome to visit the Hungarian German museum. There is a so called "Treplác" (yard) used for storingwood and hay; the toilet and the pig stalls and the "Hofstell" (garden on the hill) are also found here. The museum hosts an exhibition on wood turnery and chair production. The catholic church built in 1904 is named after Saint Anthony.